1.00pm – 5.30pm
Thursday 3rd August 2023
Hilton London Olympia, 380 Kensington High Street, London, W14 8NL
Nine23, a trusted UK Sovereign cyber security solutions provider are hosting a refreshingly honest informative roundtable around Zero Trust and Data Sovereignty with expert panellists including Adam Gwinnett, the CTO at Nine23; James Tolfree, Appgate’s VP salesman; Tim O’Neill, Head of Infosec at Macmillan and Chair of National Cyber Security Council Charity Trust Group and Johnny Blinder, MET Police.
This is NOT a sales pitch event, we promise!
We are going to be discussing and answering all questions you may have about the subject. We’ve made it a point to use this time to educate and discuss the following key topics:
- What is Data Sovereignty? What is Zero Trust?
- Cloud model
- Supply chain
- How I can get started on my journey
Expect some challenging questions the experts will be answering, such as:
- What are the 12 dimensions of a Zero Trust solution? Do I need to address all of them?
- How will I know if my applications and workloads can support a Zero Trust model?
- How can I apply Zero Trust within my Cloud infrastructure? Will I need to rebuild everything?
- Can Zero Trust improve my supply chain security? How would I approach it?
- How much of a Zero Trust solution can I achieve with my existing investment?
Limited availability, don’t miss out and register today!