Our Job Openings
Are you looking to start or grow your career in cyber security? Are you an awesome human? Do you think you would be a great addition to our team?
Business Development and Bid Manager
We are looking for a full-time, UK resident business development and bid manager to join our team at Nine23. Accountable to the Chief Growth Officer and working with the Sales and Marketing team, this person will have a range of sales responsibilities including building and maintaining relationships with clients that will lead to revenue growth and long-term partnerships. Leading the creation and submission of proposals and responses to information, this person will work with the Engineering and Operations team to document, price and present our services and solutions to our existing and prospective clients. The day-to-day tasks include outreach activities, responding to inquiries, maintaining a sales pipeline, tracking sales metrics, and collaborating with the marketing team to develop new business opportunities.
Experience and Skills
This role is ideally suited for an individual looking to develop Sales experience, offering involvement in the full sales and marketing processes for complex and often challenging projects. The right person will have the opportunity to develop their career within the business as we continue to grow the team.
We are looking for a person that can demonstrate a genuine interest in, or sales of ideally has a background in solution selling and experience of bid management from opportunity identification through to project delivery, and will provide valuable input into value proposition development, opportunity qualification, win strategy, commercial discussions, and solution delivery
Work will be performed remotely so the ideal candidate will be self-motivated whilst part of a close team; a desire to meet and work with our clients across the UK is essential. The role will require security clearance, requiring at least 5 years residency in the UK.
Knowledge of public sector such as defence, law enforcement would be beneficial, but we are looking for a passionate and drive individual who is excited by building relationships and solving problems in highly regulated industries for our discerning clients.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities that align with the business growth strategy.
- Qualification of opportunities from frameworks, partnerships and direct leads.
- Manage the end-to-end bid process, working with the sales team to develop a clear strategy for each bid and ensure the themes and solutions are clear and compelling for our customers.
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
- Account Management, working alongside the Operations and Engineering team to provide ongoing support and proposals for change and service improvements to our clients.
- Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from key stakeholders, typically engaging with sales, marketing, engineering team, operations team, security team and the finance team.
- Prepare and review the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all products / services are included in the final price to the customer. Ensuring that timescales are achieved at each step of the bid process, including all internal governance, while taking the initiative in setting realistic deadlines.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process.
- Drive continuous improvement, through the sales and marketing processes both internally and with customers.
- Supporting our partnership programme, helping our partners to achieve our agreed joint objectives.
- Supporting the Marketing team with the creation of relevant thought leadership content and Sales collateral.
- Ensure that all activities comply with requirements for quality management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
- Report to: Chief Operating Officer
- Location: UK based remote (occasional travel)
- Salary: Circa £25k
- Start date: ASAP
- Term: Permanent (subject to probation period)
- Subject to Security Clearance checks
- UK National
We have a great team with shared values and aim to deliver exceptional services and solutions. Nine23 is a friendly and fast-paced company that embraces an entrepreneurial spirit. As a rapidly expanding company, this is an opportunity to join on the ground floor and influence the direction of your career and the company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our operations team and contribute to the success of our organization. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work environment. If you are a motivated individual with strong clerical skills and fun and relaxed attitude, we’d love to consider you!
The role will start as soon as you are able to join Nine23 and you will be working with the Chief Operating Officer and the company’s senior management team on a daily basis.
Due to the nature of the role any candidate will need to gain SC Clearance.
The role is home based with occasional travel.
Typical duties will include:
- Provide clerical and general support to the Chief Operating Officer and the Senior Management team
- Support with ISO Quality standards (ISO 27001, ISO 2000, ISO 9001, ISO 14001)
- HR on-boarding/off-boarding/training/Administration
- Contract admin – SLA’s/Reporting/NDA’s/MSA’s
- Key driver for Social Value/Net Zero
- Organising meetings and taking minutes and follow up actions
Desired skills and experience:
As a successful candidate your attitude, personality and soft skills will be more important than your paper qualifications.
Your profile will include:
- Strong organisational and multitasking abilities
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivation/proactive
You will have experience of:
- MS Office (Word/Excel/PPT)
- Prior experience in clerical or administration roles is preferred
- Customer Service
Some experience of working with and/or exposure to, the UK public sector and/or Defence sector
Please contact us today if you are suitable for any of the roles.
If you don’t see a position that suits you but think you would be a great asset to our team then please contact us.
11+ Years in
Perks and Benefits