A Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) enables all end devices to be managed via one central platform to ensure greater security, efficiency and a positive user experience. Nine23 can help to advise you on the right choice of provider for your organisation however today many companies are no longer interested in the introduction of a system but to actually change their current UEM system.
Switching from one UEM to another can have many reasons:
- New Technologies: UEM systems are constantly evolving therefore another system may be able to meet its own requirements better than the previous one or better interact with other software.
- Combing Systems: Several UEM systems can be in use in a group through company acquisitions therefore combining them makes sense
- End of System life: If UEM systems are no longer supported therefore a change is required
- Saving Money: Switching from an expensive UEM system to a cost-effective system
Nine23 partner, EBF has developed Onboarder, a solution that will ensure a smooth migration to a new UEM system to meets your company requirements and expectations. These expectations include the impact on the users being as small as possible, administrators being able to check a status of the migration’s status at any time and implementation being as timesaving as possible.
More than 1,500,000 successfully migrated devices with the EBF Onboarder
Onboarder can be used if a company currently works with Cisco Meraki, Citrix XenMobile, Good, Sophos, Soti, jamf, MaaS360 by IBM, BlackBerry® UEM, VMware Workspace ONE (formerly VMware Airwatch), Microsoft Intune or MobileIron.
The benefits of Onboarder include:
- Suitable for both small and large quantities of devices
- Saving money due to low personnel costs, downtimes and risks of errors
- An overview of the migration status
- Little support required from your IT department
- An easy-to-understand process
- Allowing an end-user to do the migration at a time and place suitable for them
The simple migration process:
Nine23 are your UK trusted supplier to help you from start to finish on your UEM migration journey.
We host EBF Onboarder in the UK to ensure data sovereignty on Platform FLEX, our highly accredited (ISO 9001, 27001, ISO/IEC 20000) secure cloud delivering solutions at highly classified levels of cyber security (OFFICIAL-Senstive or Sensitive).
We are the only supplier to sell EBF Onboarder in the UK to Public Sector organisations via G-Cloud on the Digital Marketplace.
To start your UEM migration journey with us please fill in the contact form or call us on 023 8202 0300.